Saturday, April 25, 2009

Black T-Shirts by Slaid Cleeves

I ran into Slaid from the oddest of marketing gimmics, but it worked. iTunes has collections that are called Essentials, so I meandered through Essentials in Folk Music or Americana or something like that and ran into that story telling voice that I love so much in Broke Down. Since I've dabbled through a few of records, and bought the CD called Unsung. I have never been disappointed. Today I ran into the second video from an account called Music Fog I highly recommend if you like good acoustic music subscribe to this YouTube account, or even go to their website, http://www.musicfog.com/ where they add stories to the videos.


So here's the Broke Down story that got me hooked:


And the new Video from Music Fog:

No comments:

Post a Comment