Wednesday, December 11, 2013

New sponsor - Top Hats by Eva

In my long line of select sponsors to the blog, we're finally adding another one just in time for the Holidays.  It's a trendy #trendytophats, and it's hand made by Eva.  I have personally set eyes on her creation (well at least the one on her head once); and must vouch for it's workmanship.

She boasts of hand made quality just for you on her website:

I’m so excited to introduce the first hat in a collection I have designed especially for SHEL fans. The 2012 Limited Edition, Blue Forget-Me-Not is a hand made fashion statement with signature blue lace and ribbon roses and a variety of colored sashes. I’m an avid thrift store shopper so depending on what I’ve found on my fabric hunting excursions the sash colors will vary from hat to hat, making each one uniquely individual. Each hat is autographed and numbered and comes with a certificate of authenticity. I hope you enjoy the first hat of my collection designed especially for the distinguished individuals found at SHEL concerts.



Now be nice to our sponsor..and check out her other pictures and price at http://shelmusic.com/top-hats/.

Remember, I paid them dearly to allow me to put their promotion on my blog. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment