Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sparrow by Kelley McRae

So I did fall behind on posting about my 40 day journey of new music, and knew I always catch up on a Saturday morning.  Day 39 will be a lady who played the Root Note and I couldn't make it... I kept kicking myself, and will see her some day, if I have to book her to a house concert to do it.  HA.

This wonderful video had me back to iTunes to add this song to my Kelley McRae music library.

Here is a link to the lyrics:  http://www.lyricsmania.com/sparrow_lyrics_kelley_mcrae.html



And of course it was published on Sunday because I was in the middle of posting this and lightning struck and power went out for 4 hours, and phone/internet was out for 8 hours, then I had a gig, then I had church... now I have a glass of wine in my hand and I'm again enjoying Sparrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment