Sunday, March 17, 2013

I want Jesus to walk with me..

This song was our opener at church, and listening to an organ version really made me want to go back to the guitar version we do with ACTS.  So I did, and here's it is:


Though while listening how it uploaded I found this one interesting...



Then there is the choir version:


Then the absolute best... by Eric Bibb... I've got to hear more by this guy... incredible he was already in the blog once before and I forgot about him until now.


1 comment:

  1. Just go through the internet and discover the best source
    to get all these humorous images. Some pictures will remind you of your ambitions about your life while other humorous ones will relieve your stress and make
    your life more comfortable and easier. While wasting your time watching something marginally funny
    may actually frustrate you, watching truly hilarious movies and shows is
    an easy way to get laughter into your life whenever you need it.


    my blog; http://wiki.aru.ac.th/index.php?title=Laughter_Is_Best_Medication_-_Funny_Films_Can_Enable_Restore_Laughter

    ReplyDelete