Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Free music from ME!

I have been talking up the benefits of Noisetrade.com to fellow artists, so I thought I would put my money or songs where my mouth has been.  Gypsy Soul was a digital released CD that I took down mainly because the revenues didn't balance the expense of keeping it up.  I'm not a touring artist but more of a tinkering songwriter; so why not take all but the best two songs that were sung by friends and put them on Noisetrade for everyone to enjoy.  If you are an artist who wants to cover it... live is free, and on cd recording you get paid for... licensing rules apply... but drop me a note, I'll cut you a deal to get covered a few times.

So here you go... http://www.noisetrade.com/luckydog  tip if you are so inspired, but it's not required.  My hope is that you enjoy it, and tell others.


2 comments:

  1. They do not insert secret or additional advertising in our
    material. This trend brings more enthusiast people to upload the beautiful funny videos to share with others and get their precious feedback.
    Besides the Funny Facts, the next app which will also
    give you lots of laughs is Funny Jokes, an app which you can download from Google Play Store.


    My site :: click the following article

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put it someplace where you cannot miss it if you tried.

    The fitness vacation - Whenever vacation is referred to,
    most of would think enjoying tropical foods, sitting beside
    the pool, drinking, and partying all night. Emotion linked
    to a definite objective is a strong mixture.

    my website homeopatias.org

    ReplyDelete