Monday, March 11, 2013

Instrumental - Borning Cry

Monday right before the funeral for a saintly mentor at church, my Pastor stopped me and said, "You know your video is a top ten google hit?"  Ha... I guess I did but I did play humble a little.  It's a great Christian song about the journey through life with the hope of resurrection at the end.  Like I said back in 2009 it's a tear jerker to some.  Well Pastor Matt was using the song for the basis of a great sermon for a great guy I knew.  Well he was a lot more humble than I am... this is the best instrumental video of the song, and that's why it has 17,000 views.  It could be better and some day a more professional classical guitarist will blow the video away; until then... Enjoy and Barry Rest in Peace you Saint!


Originally post April 25, 2009..

Here's one I play in church, and I've been known to use it as filler. "I was there to hear your borning cry" by John Ylvisaker. Some think of it as a tear jerker for Christians, but it is such a beautiful melody. I put this together to help a person trying to learn the song so she could hear just the guitar, and it's fast become my most played You Tube. Ok guys... so you don't want to hear me sing eh? HA, HA, HA...

No comments:

Post a Comment