Sunday, October 11, 2009

Paint me in Love

Yes... talk to me long enough and you'll know that I'm addicted to music and to flirting with women. My basement room is filled with 3000 LPs, 500 Cds, and too many cassettes that I have no idea what to do with. Upstairs, my lovely wife is napping; but inside my head are voices and faces. Sometimes they escape and force me to buy their music, but now just like in my head... it's all digital. HA... now join me in my head and listen to the voices. The first song is my single release of Paint me in Love.... my thanks to Tim Kolek who's piano added just the right class to a song I finished for Valentine's day present for my wife Lori.

If you have iTunes installed, click here http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewIMix?id=335518976

No comments:

Post a Comment