Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Walnut Burger



I was talking to Heather Waters about what to serve her vegan diet guitar player, Chuck Lee Bramlett when they come on Oct 4th for a house concert. She never heard of a Walnut Burger. I see there is cheese and eggs in it; likely it won't work. I do hear they are tasty, but give me meat any day. But hey, I thought there should be a commercial from a sponsor again so here you go...


From The Historic Trempealeau Hotel in Trempealeau, Wisconsin, we’re proud to bring you our famous Walnut Burger®. We’ve been serving this flavorful meatless patty in the dining room of our four-star restaurant since 1986.

Made for “veggie burger” fans, the Walnut Burger is an all natural meatless recipe, and is made with organic ingredients: walnuts, cheddar cheese, low fat mozzarella cheese, bread crumbs, onions, organic tamari, organic eggs, canola oil, herbs and spices

No comments:

Post a Comment