Saturday, January 31, 2009

Meet Sherry and the After the Bridge Blog









This photo posted on her blog was so cute I thought I should introduce my favorite Steeler fan. Please meet SHERRY PASQUARELLO and consider following her blog. Here is how she describes it:

ECLECTIC POETRY and other things, from an eclectic little woman. published in, the individualist newsletter, black roses, online at, the amateur poetry journal, alchemy lit. mag, the writer's hood and caught in the net. a member of the international PK poetry kit list workshop and has been included in the anthology project, dec. 2004 and in national poetry day projects,recently in, four volts. uk. pk#10 and the picolata review.national poetry day project u.k. 08. a list administrator for the PK list.featured poet PK june'07#20.member pgh women's blogging society and honorary member pgh men's blogging society This site may contain copyrighted material. I have posted it here for the purpose of education and commentary. I believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107 My original writing, as posted here, is considered by me to be copyrighted material, and I reserve all rights thereto. MAIL: afterthebridge@hotmail.com check out:www.poetrykit.org

1 comment:

  1. hiya! thanks so much. i hope if you stop by that you stay awhile. i've had friends say that i am "delightfully mad" so enjoy, i promise i don't bite.

    GO STEELERS!

    ReplyDelete