Friday, January 23, 2009

The best free songs


I will share when an artist shares, and this song started a love affair that both my Wife and Lissa have done their best to ignore... HA...

What a wonderful cover of an old song, and it really did start my love of Lissa Schneckenburger's vocal styling. I found that many of her songs available where instrumentals, nice but I loved the voice. She eventually emailed that I should be patient her next cd was called Song and it would have singing through out. It was, it is and continues to be wonderful. So much it won the Traditional CD of the year.

Now go to this link folkalley.com/openmic/song.php?id=461" , subscribe to Folk Alley by merely giving them your email, and you can download this wonderful song and start your own love affair.

No comments:

Post a Comment