Thursday, May 28, 2009

What a wonderful night... Thanks Allison, Matt and Phil

Let's see the normal pressures were there... the band was running late... a few people called late and said they couldn't make it... twice during the day I ran into people who thought it was an outside concert and it was raining all day... I thought all these things spelled doom... even Allison admitted later she was having a day leaving her sister after two short days... but all the hassles evaporated and a great night was had by all!

I loved the fact that Allison, Matt and Phil fell in love with Claudia Schmidt's version of Spoon River and covered it as a surprise to me... the recording worked out fantastic... what a piece of gold from the night.

I even had my nephew and his neighbor drive 2 1/2 hours to catch the second set; that plus a few new guests I hope we made a lasting impression with and join us for many more concerts. Here are a few pictures from the night.




more pictures over at the MySpace Site: http://www.myspace.com/bluffview

No comments:

Post a Comment