Monday, May 25, 2009

Farewell Angelina

This great cover of Bob Dylan's song is brought to you by Aiofe O'Donovan and Chris Thile in what was described as:

From the just held Pagosa Springs 4 Corners Festival. Sat. late night jam with the Bellville Bearface Crooked Punchdusters. you'll see many familiar faces here and I'll be naming names as I'm able; fiddle break is Phoebe Hunt(Bellville Station)and Odessa Jorgensen( Biscuit Burners) banjo thruout by Chris Pandolfi, mando by Thile and Jesse Cobb and Jason Norris (an mazing mandoist from the band Bearfoot). Of course, the IBMA nominated Andy on dobro, and the soon to be nominated Andy on guitar, along with Mike Mickelson (Bearfoot). Angela Oudean from Bearfoot takes the second fiddle break.- Motnovak

Now all I can tell you is that Aiofe must be watching Chris closely to stay in harmony. While I can't sing harmony worth a darn, I suspect it would hard to concentrate with that pretty smiling face looking me straight in the eyes.



I don't know yet about the poster of the video, but found this one his site too... great Statesboro Blues cover by The Devil Makes Three.

No comments:

Post a Comment