Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gypsy Soul

It's been a while since I've had a sponsor on the blog, so why not interrupt my Daily Song lenten journey with a commercial for ME.... yes, I took some time to record a live version of the title cut off my Gypsy Soul CD (digital released only). Here what I had to say on the video notes:

I was this close to not sharing this song because the vocals weren't perfect, then I thought... my vocals are never perfect. Gypsy Soul had to be the name of my iTunes released cd because I'm half Bohemian, and after I wrote the song one weekend after being inspired by a rare book I read of my wifes (albeit about 2 paragraphs)... the idea blossomed into such a fantasy night type of song. May we all enlist and allow our Gypsy Souls to take over every now and then.

Yes a better recorded version of this exists in iTunes... run out and buy it for a mere $.99...

please.. '-)


never a loss to beg... ha...

enjoy... I get more singing in tune as the song goes along... got to love the hat! Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment