Saturday, March 28, 2009

Celtic Blessing

An Old Irish Blessing:

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

My love for this beautiful prayer and song has been made solid and part of my bones since Allison Sattinger posted this video.



Now that I have video's of my own, this video is the only one that graces my profile page at MySpace, why? Besides the fact I don't want to scare visitors off, I do believe that a blessing from Allison is worth the grace of love 100 times better than an old Zeman Video. Of course was I tickled when I went to get the words and found even THE Google knew how strong of a video it is.



No comments:

Post a Comment