Sunday, January 19, 2014

You are mine ... In Christ Alone

Personally this has been a rough week attending two funerals for children of 10 and 17.  First on Saturday we laid to rest a 10 year old who died of leukemia, then on Sunday I heard a friend's 17 year old son took his life.   That is first why I recorded You are Mine, a wonderful song by David Haas.


Then when I attended the second funeral, You are Mine was the opening song, ironic but still sad.

Then our praise band's service weekend was this weekend.  I requested we include that song, and it felt reassuring.  The highlight though of the service was our first time we played In Christ Alone.  I did get a recording of it and we were true the Celtic sound, and here it is on Grooveshark.

It must be a popular song, it has over 6,000,000 views!

No comments:

Post a Comment