Friday, January 10, 2014

Lady Mary I Love

On Twitter I'm amazed how many profiles are Lady Mary... I just am overwhelmed... I just love one, though I'm understanding she's really Michelle Dockery.. HA.

So as I'm watching posts or tweets, I am taken back to my desire to wrap my arms around the women and dance.  And of course why not to a waltz I wrote, and can sing in the quiet moments in the car on the way to work.

I do also read to much, and Michelle Dockery wishes she had a band... put me in Michelle, I'd love to be in a band with you.  Playing music live is such a rush of emotion... I wouldn't sleep until really late for an old fart like me.



oh yes.. .these are the words and I rarely share me singing them because it takes one of those "pretty voices'


Graceful and grand is your beauty
Tender and soft is your white skin
I gaze into your deep dark eyes
To lose myself once again.

There but a moment when we met
You fashioned my heart
In your alchemy

Casted a spell to tear me apart.
You fashioned my heart
In your alchemy

Graceful and grand is your beauty
Tender and soft is your white skin
I gaze into your deep dark eyes
To lose myself once again.

A season must pass until we meet
You stay in my mind
Each night and day

To renew a love more replete
You stay in my mind
Each night and day

Graceful and grand is your beauty
Tender and soft is your white skin
I gaze into your deep dark eyes
To lose myself once again.

By Dave Schipper © 2012 Rose Riversongs

No comments:

Post a Comment