Sunday, January 31, 2010

Over 30 years and the music continues

Last night at the Bluff View Concert performance of David Huckfelt and Benson Ramsey there were lots of laughs, house seemed full with 24 in attendance; and David and Benson were incredible. Before the show I put up a Christmas present from my wife, she framed some old posters that I used to take on the way out of Bluewhale Coffeehouse concerts... get this 30 years ago!


First up... The Pines




















Next here is a picture of the posters:











Then of course I had to find out whatever happened to the Bluewhale Coffeehouse, because it wasn't too long before all the audience had to ask, and performers wanted to find out to play there too, this came out of the UWGB brochure I found online at: http://www.uwgb.edu/inside/pdf/2005-11_inside_withd.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment