Thursday, February 7, 2013

Introducing Mary Mack


Back in May 2010 Lori and I went to Big River Wave radio taping at the Big River Theater in Alma Wi. It was a blast, and I would tell you to go but with limited seating I'd be worried eventually we would show up without reservations at the last minute and there wouldn't be chairs for us. So you just stay away and listen to the re-broadcasts Friday night at 6 pm in August on Wisconsin Public Radio. It might not be picked up everywhere... so go drop them a note at www.wpr.com

Besides great music the show has a regular by the name of Mary Mack. I think I want to go back just to see the 10 minutes of Mary. Of course I'm going to brashly add Mary as a regular to The Zemmy Show. She has a great youtube site, but don't subscribe to it. I'll post the good ones here.



Since then I hosted Mary at our house concert... she was a tremendous hit.  Everyone loved her and can't wait to see her again.  Here she is on with her gang banger song...

No comments:

Post a Comment