Monday, July 12, 2010

Introducing Caleb Hawley

My frequent silent readers know I run this little house concert series... 4 a year, but artist come out of the woodwork for a chance... I've got Seth Horan coming in a few days... and tonight I got a promo package from Caleb Hawley... and this song came up first on his live concert piece... intense... I loved the top comment on the video to repost it just for you..



I did not write this but I love the passion...It's a big fucking joke that Caleb Hawley is not famous yet! He's one of the most talented people I've ever had the fortune of calling my friend. I really don't know anybody else out there who can play the guitar and sing like him. If he could only do one of those things as well as he does both, that would be amazing! People need to start taking some goddamn notice! Shit! Sorry... it pisses me off!

No comments:

Post a Comment